Hikmicro | Lynx | Thermal Telescope | L19 | 19mm
he HIK Micro Lynx Pro 19mm bridges the gap between the 15mm and 35mm models by introducing many of the features found on the premium models into a more cost-effective package.
The Lynx Pro is built on the same compact chassis as the popular, pocket-sized 15mm model from HIK Micro but with the key additional feature of a focus ring around the objective lens. This allows you to precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
The Lynx Pro is the first Thermal Monocular from HIK Micro to use a 384x288px 12µm sensor. This change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target) whilst also helping to reduce the cost of the unit.
HIK has also included the large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
You will find all of the usual HIK Micro features; 4 colour profiles, digital magnification up to 8x and T-Vision App compatibility; Connect, Stream and Record to your smart phone.
HIK VISION Thermal Sensor
At the heart of the Micro Lynx 19 is the HIK Vision 384x288px, 17µm thermal sensor (NETD Rating = 35mK).
35mK NETD Rating = One of the most sensitive sensors available on the market, detecting even the smallest temperature differences.
This combines with the 19mm objective lens and focus system to achieve a crystal clear image, due to the smaller lens you can expect a wider field of view than the larger 35mm models.
Combine this with the HIK software that processes the image you see on screen and you have an unbeatable package that performs well above its price point.
T-Vision App: Connect – Control – Stream
Connect your smartphone and take control of all features of the Micro Lynx 19.
The T-Vision app allows you to stream the output in real time allowing you to share your viewpoint with a friend.
You can also record images and video, optimise the colour profile, display settings and magnification all from the easy to use app.
Activate Hot Tracking and your Micro Lynx 15 will highlight the hottest spot detected in the current frame with a green crosshair.
This is useful to highlight small heat sources as you scan around.
This feature can also be deactivated in the menu or controlled in the App.
- Sensor 384x288px @ 17µm
- Objective Lens 19mm
- Detection Range (Vehicle 1.4 x 4m)
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m) 897m
- Type Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels 384×288 px
- Pixel pitch, µm 17µm
- Frame rate, Hz 50 Hz
- NETD Rating 35mK
- Objective lens F1.0
- Magnification (Optical) 1.86x
- Magnification (Digital) 1x, 2x, 4x,
- Field of view 13.8° × 10.4° (H × V)
- Type 10mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels 1280 ×960
- Colour Palettes Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
Video & Sound
- Video Recorder YES
- Sound Recorder NO
- Build in memory, 8GB
- Hot Tracking YES
- WiFI hot spot YES
- T-Vision App support YES
- Degree of protection, IP code IP67
- Dust protection Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range -30 °C to 55 °C
- Dimensions, 171mm × 61mm × 57mm
- Weight, kg 0.31 kg
- Operating time on battery (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled), 7.5 hours continuous running
- Charging interface, USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles, 80%
What you get
- HIK Micro Lynx PRO 19MM
- Wrist Strap
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Carry Case
- User Manual