The Ledlenser NEO4 headlamp. Jogging was yesterday. Night running is now. Running at night or in the dark requires effort. Ledlenser's NEO4 gives you everything you need to get out and do it. The unbeatable bang for the buck, the light weight and a first-class design make a very good argument to put on your running shoes and finally get going. Discover the virtually non-glare optics and the swivel-mounted headlamp, which light the way perfectly. And don't forget the Constant Current Mode, which provides constant illumination all the way to the end of your run.
- LED configuration: 1x Power LED
- Luminous flux: 240 lm
- Beam range: 30 m
- Burn time: 40 h
- Luminous flux high: 240 lm
- Beam range high: 30 m
- Burn time high: 6 h
- Luminous flux low: 20 lm
- Beam range low: 10 m
- Burn time low: 40 h
- Batteries: 3x AAA, alkaline
- Alternative batteries: 3x AAA, NiMH
- Energy programs: 2: Energy Saving - Constant Current
- Light programs: 3
- Light functions: High Power - Low Power - Blink
- Switch: Front
- Waterproof: IP57 - resistant to dust and water
- Diameter head: 70 mm
- Weight (batteries incl.): 100 g
- SMART LIGHT TECHNOLOGY: This innovation makes your Ledlenser a personal lighting tool: A micro-controller allows you to program your individual range of functions with different touch and switch combinations. So you always have the perfect light mode at hand.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Our lights stay cool, even when they work hard: Thanks to the smart and fully automated temperature control, a Ledlenser never gets too hot, no matter how much you use it. This protects you from burns and the LED from overheating.
- WIDE BEAM: Our wide beam format takes into account that the human field of vision is around 180° degrees horizontally and only around 130° degrees vertically. The oval shape of the light and the Wide Beam technology makes things twice as safe: You don't only see more, but are also seen from every angle.