Pulsar FN 56mm Cover Ring Adaptor is made up of Aluminum alloy that offers high durability and lightweight. Pulsar FN 56mm Adaptor can be mounting on an objective lens with the help of adapter ring which is made of plastic that prevent an objective lens from any kind of damage even from contact between the lens and the adaptor.
All operations can be performed with hex-nut wrenches included in the package. Pulsar FN 56mm Cover Ring Adaptor is secured by fastening the fixing clamp. Operating run of the clamp lies in the horizontal plane, which prevents the adaptor from spinning on final fixing after positioning adjustment. Design of the adaptor allows you to set the clamp either on the right or on the left side.
Features: Pulsar FN 56mm Cover Ring Adaptor
- Easy to install and use
- Adapter is made of metal, much stronger than the adapters made of plastic
- Lightweight and durable that can resist the tough outdoor environments
- Designed for observation telescopes and binoculars with a lens diameter 50 mm
- Compatible with wide range of day optics with the 56mm objective lens diameter
- Rings are molded from plastic which ensures safe contact with optic device
Specifications: Pulsar FN 56mm Cover Ring Adaptor
- Type: Cover Ring Adaptor
- Attachment's mounting type: Bayonet
- Outer diameter of the insert ring, mm: 64
- Body material: Aluminum alloy
- Insert ring material: Plastic
- Protective cover material: Plastic
- Dimensions, mm: 81x79x81
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 145 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.